For this activity we had to learn a little about the different HTML Tags uses. Â We then had to go out into the real world and take pictures of items that linked up. Â Here is my list and descriptions.
- <div>: Â I chose a shelf…it divides my plates and glassware.
- <blockquote>: Words of others…I chose some kind words from past students (cited of course).
- <p>: Paragraphs are basically extended chunks of info on a single topic. Â The back of a product box fits the bill.
- <ol>: The nutrition facts of some minute rice are basically an ordered list.
- <ul>Okay bear with me here…ul unordered bulleted list…wine rack = bullets, wine is in no specific order 😉
- <li> Lunch Meat is the only “list item” I need.
- <nav>: My iPhone’s navigation links me to a tasty burger joint.
- <menu>: Or I could stay home and order something off this takeout “menu”
- <span>: Okay it’s a stretch (hehe) but I think it fits.
- <time>: IT IS A CLOCK. Â Ironically it does not work.
- <q>: I feel like less products have short promotional quotes on them these days. Â Alas I found one.
- <img> : Image of my 2012 speech and debate squad
Leave a Reply